For my second post of the day after my two week hiatus I am going to talk about myself again!
I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award by Nikki’s Thoughts. Thank you so much! I don’t completely understand all the blogging award things, but I like the fact that it allows more people’s blogs to be noticed.
While I’m up on this podium accepting my award I would also like to thank those people who actually take the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate hearing other people’s feedback on these varying issues.
Here are the VBA rules that can be found at versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are the blogs I have nominated:
Now 7 things about myself:
1. I lived in Italy from ages 2-4 and became fluent (as fluent as a 4 year old is) in Italian. I refused to speak it as soon as we moved back to England and promptly forgot it all.
2. We have always had cats in my family, the longest I ever gone without having a cat was 1 year (Freshman in college). Sophomore year we fostered cats, two of whom I still have.
3. I am a vegetarian, and if I were on a desert island (the question a lot of people ask) I would have a much harder time killing and eating an animal than I would eating a dead human.
4. I collect “children”, friends of mine to whom I become a mother figure to.
5. I am a secret pre-med student. I like to keep this a secret because a lot of people don’t like pre-med students; we have a bad reputation as being cut-throat assholes.
6. I currently work in Public Health research, and I love my job.
7. If I were to be granted 3 wishes, one of them would be to be fluent in every language in the world.